Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love Letter





Dearest Child,


You’d be wise in understanding,
That you’ll never know what’s coming.


Through sun and rain,
My judgment remains the same.


Never lose hope throughout all trials.
It will be forgotten in a short while.


In every battle, every struggle, you will gain
Victory over all turmoil and pain.


Never worry or fret.
Instead, forgive and forget.


Don’t listen to Jealousy’s lies.
You’re perfect in My eyes.


Sing Me a love song,
So that I may wash away all your wrongs.


Just let Me inside. . .
You know you cannot hide.


Never lose faith in Me.
My love for you is great, can't you see?


Bind your soul to the will of Heaven,
By sharing the gift which I have given.


I will never leave you, nor forsake you.
This is My promise to you.


Your Father, Provider, Friend, Shelter, Comforter, and Rock,


God

No comments:

Post a Comment