Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1.11.12




Oh, you foolish man, how can you ignore My cry for your heart?  How can you blame Me for your strife?  I desire to help you, if only you allow Me, ask Me, trust Me.


Trust in Me, seek My face.  Ask Me for wisdom.  Desire understanding.  I cannot stress to you how important it is, how key it is, for you to follow Me, to long for wisdom.  Desire Me.


The father of deceit, Satan, comes to steal, kill, and destroy.  His intentions are to keep you from understanding My mysteries; the mysteries of heaven, the mystery of your purpose…do not let Satan’s lies or the perversity of this world keep you from unlocking the gifts and tools that I have strategically placed within you.


My child, when I tell you things, when you obtain new revelation knowledge, do not put aside these things, and save them only for yourself.  Share the wisdom that you found when seeking My face, for it could aid another who is struggling in their spiritual battle.


You know in your heart the gift which I have given to those who will receive it.  My only Son.  He suffered as you do; He bore your shame, your pain.  So that you can be free from all of it.  No more pain, no more sorrow.  Surrender your worries to Me.  Cast your cares and fears upon Me, and I will take them far from you—as far as the East is from the West.


Higher places.  Look at where you are standing now, as you read these words.  Spiritually.  Physically.  I have higher places for you.  No matter if you’re standing in the lowest valley, or the tallest mountain, still I have higher places to take you.  You were placed on this earth, at such a time as this for a reason.  You have a purpose that ONLY YOU have the gifts and tools to accomplish, so that you may contribute to the intricate design created by the God of the universe, the Creator of all things.


My love for you is jealous; overpowering; liberating; raging; enveloping; sweet; wild; pure; furious; deep; everlasting. 


“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” 
Revelations 3:20


“The lips of the righteous feed many, 
      But fools die for lack of wisdom.”
Proverbs 10:21


“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
Jeremiah 29:11


“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; 
      Before you were born I sanctified you; 
      I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” 
Jeremiah 1:5


“Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.  And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.”
Ephesians 1: 15-23

No comments:

Post a Comment