Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Correction and Encouragement


~Don’t let the world tell you that you’re not worth it. 
~Don’t let a man, or a woman, define you. 
~Don’t forget the hope to which I have called you. 


~Don’t be so consumed by pain, anger, or hurt, that you act irrationally.
~Don’t stumble on a mound of shame, pride or regret. 
~Don’t dwell on things you can’t change.
~Don’t take responsibility of something that is not your fault.
~Don’t judge by what you see, but judge on what is right, and true.


Instead, take My hand and listen carefully…


~You are worth dying for…I died for you, so why do you care what anyone else thinks?  Do they matter?  Let Me deal with their hearts, and you look within your own.
~I have created, for you, someone to love you forever, and to be there when you need help.  Wait for that person…I promise, he (or she) is worth it.
~Strive to reach your dreams!  There’s a calling on your life—something wonderful, beautiful, and promising.  By knowing the hope to which I have called you, you will be blessed in knowing that every morning, a day that I have created, that because you’re breathing, there is still a purpose for you. 
~Never be so consumed by anger, rage, or hate, that you forget who you’re representing—Me.  Live your life always to glorify Me, and I will bless you for it.  Love others the same way that I love you: the outcasts and the unloved; the poor and the rich; the homeless and the hungry.  Show them the love of Christ.  Tell them how much I care.
~Forget your past, the things you've done.  Why are you letting it hold you back?  All is forgiven, if only you ask.  There isn’t an ocean deep enough, wide enough, to hold My love for you.  The universe, as vast as it is, with the wonderful beauty of My majesty, cannot obtain nor contain this intense, furious, jealous love that I have for you.
~Give Me all of your worries and fears.  With Me, you’ll never be the same.  Looking back will only hold you back.  Keep your focus on Me, and I will lead you further than your wildest dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment