Monday, January 30, 2012

Declaration





God's put it on my heart to write a general declaration, consisting of Bible verses, some well known, others not as much.  With God guiding me the whole way, I just changed the passages from their original Biblical format, into first person perspective. These are powerful verses that will really impact your future, upon confessing them.  Instead of speaking out the negative, or the way things are, or the way things look to be, speak in a way that can change your future, affect your future in a good way.  I recommend declaring this over yourself daily, or as often as you can, because it is clearly stated that what you speak and confess now, will have an impact on your future.  Whether this impact is positive or negative is up to you, and the words you give life to.


"Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his soul from troubles." 
Proverbs 21:23
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit." 
Proverbs 18:21


~ The Declaration ~


This is the day which the Lord has made.  I will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)
I belong to Christ, and have therefore crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. (Galatians 5:24)
I choose to walk in love, and I will be a light for Christ to all who see me.  I will bring joy with me wherever I go.  I carry peace; I have patience; I know self control.  Christ’s goodness, kindness, and gentleness will shine through me in my life daily.  I will remain faithful to my God, to my family, and to the calling on my life. (Galatians 5:22-23)
My mouth shall speak wisdom, and the meditation of my heart shall bring understanding. (Psalm 49:3)
I humble myself before my God, and I set my heart to understand. (Daniel 10:12)
I am a doer of the Word, and not a hearer only. (James 1:22)
I will not give place to the devil in my life, my home, my health, my finances, or my family.  (Ephesians 4:27)
I cast my burdens on the Lord, and He shall sustain me. (Psalm 55:22)
I have confidence in Christ, that if I ask anything according to His will, He hears me.  (1 John 5:14)
I have faith, also, that my God will supply all of my needs, according to His riches and glory by Christ Jesus.  (Philippians 4:19)
I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.  (Philippians 4:13)
I am more than a conqueror through Him who loved me.  (Romans 8:37)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a friend of Caleb. He told me about your site. I really like it. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete